Scrag is a Blinx fan character made by Lemons. He is currently a technician at the Time Factory.
Scrag wears a green hat and jacket to show he’s part of the Time Factory’s maintenance team similarly to the “Technician”. Scrag's fur is unkempt compared to most other Sweepers. Scrag also has red numbers that read "401" on his right hand, thankfully his job requires gloves as he's pretty insecure about others seeing that.
|Fur colour||Yellow, white|
Scrag is pretty relaxed, although he doesn’t usually start conversations he’s never been the kind to turn one down.
Although Scrag can come off as keeping to himself that’s mostly due to his job requiring him to be in often Sweeper-less places and looking at the ground at the same time. He can often get pretty lonely not being around other Sweepers, and worries that some Sweepers might think he doesn't want to be bothered, so it’s always appreciated whenever someone takes time to talk with him. Scrag enjoys talking to other Sweepers since it makes him feel more apart of the factory, and because he can make jokes like he makes his quesadillas, extremely cheesy.
After waking up in the Time Factory’s hospital and staying there for a while to recover from whatever sent him there in the first place, Scrag set out to become a Time Sweeper like the cat who single handedly saved World B1Q64.
After being denied access to become a Sweeper over him still being under watch from the hospital and “undisclosed events” he did some job hunting. Scrag tried his hand at several jobs before settling with being a technician. Of course with him being new to the job means that his role is more akin to a janitor than most of the other technicians at the factory.
With his new position Scrag would be the one seeing and cleaning up the aftermath of some amazing event he didn’t take part in, or where some Sweepers came back as heroes after an eventful journey while Scrag watched from a distance cleaning up after some messy eaters in the factory’s cafeteria. This led to Scrag becoming internally jealous of the Time Sweepers but he never developed any spite for them, he appreciates and respects what the Time Sweepers do; he just wished he was able to do it as well.
Scrag’s jealousy eventually got the better of him and he attempted sneaking into a gate to assist in a mission. Needless to say he was caught, and after a talking to by his boss it won’t happen again. After the gate incident Scrag has come to appreciate his job as one of the cogs that make the Time Factory function. Scrag has also made efforts to interact with the rest of the Time Factory and workers instead of doing nothing about his problem. Although on some days he feels that old behavior creep back into his mind. Besides, without someone to clean up after the Tom Tom’s less than graceful entrances there might not even be a Time Factory to return to.
Scrag's job in the Time Factory being a lower ranking technician which basically means he's a janitor. Scrag's job consists of going around the Time Factory with his TS-1000J to clean up any messes around the factory and make sure displays and machines around the facility are working (even a janitor needs tech know-how in a place like the Time Factory.).
With his sweeper in hand no bug physical or digital will get past his watchful gaze.
Scrag uses the TS-1000J, a TS-1000 that had its time control parts gutted out (said parts were given to higher ranking technicians to repair broken sweepers) and replaced with a much higher trash storage compartment so while it can’t use time powers it can hold lot’s of trash, much more than the average sweeper. The sweeper was also given a new shell to differentiate it from a TS-1000 and to better fit around the new parts.
Scrag carries around a two-way radio for his job. He uses the radio for receiving orders on where to go next since the Time Factory is too big to blindly navigate. Scrag uses it for receiving and verifying the completion of tasks.
Takumi helped Scrag try and fix his computer once.
1221 stuff, you'll have to wait for that.
In a trailer for Blinx TTS there's a part where the screen shows the text 'a janitor?' but crosses itself out. Scrag came form the idea of being an actual janitor.
Other parts of his character were based off of Catgirl140's Blinx AU ideas.
- The TS-1000J is based off of a Chiritori.
- The biggest job Scrag has been assigned to was cleaning up after the Tom Tom’s invasion in MOTAS.
- While everyone refers to him as Scrag no one knows if that's his actual name or just a nickname based off of his ragged fur. Either way he doesn't mind, he calls himself by that name too.
- If Scrag became a Time Sweeper he would use a TS-4000 Spiral Lv.2, his favorite of the ones he sees Sweepers carry around.
- Scrag is sometimes mistaken for a time monster by some Sweeper's trackers, these occurrences definitely don't help with his issues of not fitting in with the factory.
Food Related Trivia
- Scrag's favorite food is cheese, especially quesadillas, but he's been known to load them up with too much cheese resulting in them being hard to hold or the cheese being burnt, because of this other Sweeps are weary of taking them.
- Grilled cheese comes in a close second, it just depends on what mood he's in.
- Scrag is also fond of beef and other meats, while not as much as cheese it's definitely noticeable.
- Lemon candy is his favorite after being introduced to it by Isaac.
- Scrag has an ongoing feud between him and operating the hospital's coffee machine.